Diversified, one-stop, 23 years of experience
National Advisory Hotline：
Add：No.1 New District of Makeng, Xinmalian Section, Dalang Town, Dongguan City, China
Clothing accessories can be roughly divided into seven categories according to their use:
1, lining; 2, lining; 3, filler; 4, wire belt materials; 5, fastening materials; 6, decorative materials; 7, other.
First, clothing lining
Lining is used in clothing clips, mainly cotton fabrics, recycled fabrics, synthetic fabrics, polyester-cotton blend fabrics, polyester taffeta, acetate and viscose blend fabrics, silk fabrics and rayon fabrics. . The main test indicators of lining are shrinkage and color fastness. For garment products containing velvet fillers, the lining should be fine or coated fabric to prevent depilation. At present, the use of chemical fiber as the main material of lining silk.
Where to pay attention when choosing clothing lining:
1. The performance of the lining should be compatible with the performance of the fabric. The performance here refers to shrinkage, heat resistance, washing resistance, strength and thickness, weight, etc. Different linings have different performance characteristics.
2. The color of the lining should be in harmony with the fabric. Under normal circumstances, the color of the lining should not be deeper than the fabric.
3. The lining should be smooth, durable, anti-pilling and have good color fastness.
Second, clothing lining
Linings include both lining and padding.
Interlinings are mainly used for clothing collars, cuffs, pockets, skirt waists, hemes, and suit chests. They generally contain a hot melt adhesive coating, commonly referred to as a fusible liner. The adhesive lining is divided into a woven lining and a non-woven lining depending on the base fabric. The woven base fabric is a woven or knitted fabric, and the nonwoven woven base fabric is pressed by chemical fibers. The quality of the adhesive lining is directly related to the quality of the garment. Therefore, when purchasing the adhesive lining, not only the appearance is required, but also whether the performance of the lining parameter is consistent with the quality requirements of the garment. For example, the heat shrinkage rate of the lining cloth should be consistent with the heat shrinkage rate of the fabric; it should have good seamability and cutting property; it should be firmly bonded to the fabric at a lower temperature; the front surface of the fabric should be avoided after high temperature pressing. Glue; strong and durable adhesion, anti-aging and anti-washing.
The pad includes a shoulder pad for the upper body, a chest pad, and a hip pad for the bottom. The texture is thick and soft, and is generally not applied.
When choosing a garment lining, you should pay attention to:
1. The lining should match the performance of the fabric. Including the color, unit weight, thickness, drape and other aspects of the lining. For thick fabrics such as flannel, thick linings should be used, while thin fabrics such as silk fabrics should be woven with soft silk, knitted fabrics with elastic knit (warp) lining; light fabrics should not be dark; polyester Fabrics should not be lining with cotton.
2. The lining should match the function of different parts of the garment. Stiff linings are mostly used for the collar and waist, and the outer lining of the outerwear is thicker lining; the flat lining is generally used for the waist of the culottes and the cuffs of the garment; the stiff and elastic lining It should be used for the sleek shape.
3. The lining should match the service life of the garment. Washable garments should be selected to be resistant to washing linings, and to consider the stability of the washing and ironing dimensions of the lining; cushioning materials, such as shoulder pads, should be considered for shape retention to ensure that they do not deform during a certain period of use.
4. The lining should be matched with the equipment for garment production. Professional and supporting processing equipment can fully utilize the characteristics of the cushioning material to assist the modeling. Therefore, when selecting materials, combined with the working parameters of the bonding and processing equipment, targeted selection, can play a multiplier role.
Third, clothing filler
Garment filling is a material that keeps warm between the fabric and the lining. According to the filling form, it can be divided into two types: floc and material.
1. Flocs: no fixed shape, loose fillers, must be attached to the garments (some have to be lined with lining), and passed the machine or handcuffs. The main varieties are cotton, silk, camel hair and down, used for warmth and heat insulation.
2. Material: It is made of synthetic fiber or other synthetic materials to make a flat heating filler. The varieties include polyvinyl chloride, polyester, acrylic fiber, hollow cotton and smooth plastic. The utility model has the advantages of uniform thickness, easy processing, firm shape, anti-mildew and no insects, and is convenient for washing.
This article gives a brief introduction to warm flakes:
1 Hot melt flake: It is a flake processed by hot melt bonding process. It does not allow holes and the compression modulus must be 85.0%.
2 sprayed cotton flakes: polyester staple fiber as the main raw material, combed into a net, and the liquid mesh is sprayed with liquid binder and then heat treated.
3 metal coated composite flakes: fiber flakes, metal coatings as the main raw material, composite processing, commonly known as space cotton, aerospace cotton, metal cotton and so on.
4 wool composite thermal insulation material: multi-layer composite structural material with fiber floc as the main body and main purpose of heating.
5 far infrared cotton composite flakes: This is a newly developed multi-functional high-tech product with antibacterial deodorant effect and certain health care functions.
Fourth, the tape type materials
Mainly refers to sewing thread and other wire materials and various wire and cable materials. The sewing thread plays the role of sewing the pieces and connecting the parts in the garment, and can also play a certain decorative beautification effect, whether it is the open line or the dark line, is an integral part of the overall style of the clothing. The most commonly used sewing threads are 60s/3 and 40s/2 polyester threads. The most commonly used embroidery threads are rayon and silk.
Process decorative lines are also an important part of wire materials. The process decoration line can be roughly divided into three types according to the process: an embroidery thread, a braided thread and an inlaid thread. Commonly used in clothing, bedding, furniture fabrics, interior products, restaurant supplies, etc.
There is also a process decoration line, which is a line made for a special need, called a special line. It has unique performance, a small range of use, relatively high production costs, and is usually named for use.
2. Belt materials
It is mainly composed of decorative belts, practical belts, industrial belts and body belts. Decorative belts can be divided into: elastic belt, ribbed belt, hat wall belt, rayon garnish, ribbon, piping belt and sash belt; practical belts are made of nylon buckle belt, belt, backpack belt, kettle Belt and other components; industrial belts are composed of fire-fighting belts, electric belts and automobile sealing belts; body-protecting belts mainly refer to hair-binding rings, shoulder-protecting waist and knee pads.
When choosing a clothing line, you should pay attention to:
1. The color and the fabric should be consistent. In addition to the decorative line, the color should be chosen as close as possible, and should not be too shallow.
2. The stitch shrinkage rate should be consistent with the fabric, so as to prevent the stitching of the sewing material from being wrinkled due to excessive shrinkage after washing, and the elastic thread should be used for the high elasticity and knitted fabric.
3. The thickness of the sewing thread should be appropriate with the thickness and style of the fabric.
4. The suture material should be close to the characteristics of the fabric material. The color fastness, elasticity and heat resistance of the thread should be suitable for the fabric, especially for garment dyeing products. The sewing thread must be the same as the fabric fiber component (except for special requirements).
Five, tightly buckled materials
The fastening material mainly functions as a connection, a combination and a decoration in the garment, and includes a button, a zipper, a hook, a ring and a nylon snap fastener.
The following principles should be followed when selecting a fastening material:
1. The type of clothing should be considered. For example, infants and children's tight-fitting materials should be simple and safe.
Nylon zippers or buckles; men's clothing is heavy and generous, and women's clothing is decorative.
2. The design and style of the garment should be considered. The material should be closely related to the fashion and achieve the unity of decoration and function.
3. The use and function of the garment should be considered. For example, the tight-fitting material of the raincoat and swimming suit should be waterproof and durable, and plastic products should be used. The tight-fitting fasteners of the women's underwear should be small and thin, light and firm, and the zipper of the trousers and the back of the skirt must be self-locking.
4. The maintenance method of the clothing should be considered. If the clothing is washed frequently, the metal material should be used less or not.
5. Consider clothing materials, such as heavy and raised fabrics with large fastening materials, loose fabrics should not use hooks, cymbals and rings.
6. The location of the installation and the opening form of the garment should be considered. For example, if the garment is tightly closed, the button should not be used.
Sixth, decorative materials
There are many kinds of laces, and lace is also an indispensable part of decorative materials. It is an important decorative material for women's wear and children's wear, including woven lace and handmade lace.
Woven lace is divided into three categories: woven lace, embroidered lace and woven lace. Handmade lace includes cloth lace, yarn lace, lace, hand-knotted cotton lace, hand-knotted cotton thread and other women's accessories.
Apparel lace pays attention to aesthetics, durability and washing. When selecting and applying lace, it is necessary to weigh the three characteristics of lace decoration, wearability and durability, and choose according to different needs.
Today, our lives are changing with each passing day, with the arrival of the personality era. In the era of fashion, many decorative materials have become modern popular elements, such as hand-studded beads, hand-embroidered cotton, hand-cranked products, Indian silk badges and so on. They are all included in a lot of fashion masters, and they are brewed into one piece of fashion!