Diversified, one-stop, 23 years of experience
National Advisory Hotline：
Add：NO.1 Makeng Xinmalian Industry Zone ,Dongguan City , gUANGDONG Province , China
In the process of making garment technology, the lining cloth is an indispensable accessory material, especially the autumn and winter lining cloth is a commonly used auxiliary material. The role of the lining cloth in the manufacturing process of the garment process is that the garment is partially fixed, the garment is easily sewn, and the garment is partially straightened.
The physical properties of the lining are thickness, elasticity, blanching temperature, and pressure required for ironing.
1. Non-woven interlinings and woven interlinings have different thicknesses. The lining cloth is the same as the fabric, and the thickness is also difficult to measure. It can only be judged by visual and sensory. Generally, the thickness of the lining cloth is classified into three types: thin, medium and thick.
2. There are two kinds of elastic force for the woven interlining cloth, one is the elastic force of the woven interlining material of the elastic yarn material, and the other is the stretching degree of the gap between the two systems of the warp and weft yarns due to stretching; The stretch of the woven interlining is the degree of stretch that it has.
3. The lining cloth ironing temperature refers to the temperature at which the lining cloth adhesive is heated and melted. Generally, the lining cloth has two kinds of high temperature lining cloth and low temperature lining cloth.
4. The firmness of the lining cloth on the fabric is related to the ironing temperature of the lining cloth, the pressure required for the lining cloth to be solidified, and the length of the ironing time. Generally, the pressure of the high-temperature lining cloth is relatively large, and the ironing time is relatively long; on the contrary, the pressure of the low-temperature lining cloth is relatively small, and the ironing time is relatively short.
Matching relationship between lining performance and fabric performance
The matching relationship between the performance of the lining and the performance of the fabric is an important factor in the selection of the lining. The physical properties of the fabric are fabric elasticity, fabric drape, fabric heat resistance, etc. These properties are closely related to the ironing of the lining.
1. The relationship between fabric thickness and lining thickness is directly proportional. The fabrics of autumn and winter clothing are relatively thick, and the lining cloth used is relatively thick. The main selection is woven interlining cloth; on the contrary, the spring and summer clothing fabrics are thinner, and the lining cloth is relatively thin.
2. The connection between fabric elasticity and lining elastic is also proportional. Stretch fabrics are used for elastic fabrics, and fabrics with stretchability are selected with stretch fabrics to maintain the original characteristics of the fabric.
3, the relationship between fabric drape and lining, mainly in: soft, elegant clothing style selection of the lining is relatively soft; exaggerated, geometric contours of the clothing style using a stiff, thick lining.
4, the relationship between the heat resistance of the fabric and the ironing temperature of the lining. Mainly: the heat-resistant fabric adopts the lining cloth with high ironing temperature; the fabric with low heat resistance uses the lining cloth with low ironing temperature.